Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2018/11/02 18:50:27 UTC

Apache Kafka blog on more partitions support

Hi, Everyone,

The follow is the preview of a blog on Kafka supporting more partitions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/122TK0oCoforc2cBWfW_yaEBjTMoX6yMt

Please let me know if you have any comments by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Apache Kafka blog on more partitions support

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Harsha,

The recommendation is the upper bound for partitions. One can certainly
have more than 50 brokers in a cluster if there are fewer partitions per
broker. I will clarify this in the blog.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
The blog is now published to
https://blogs.apache.org/kafka/entry/apache-kafka-supports-more-partitions

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Mayuresh,

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.

--
-Regards,
Mayuresh R. Gharat

Re: Apache Kafka blog on more partitions support

Posted by ha...@fastmail.fm.