Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Saurav Lahiri <sa...@sungard.com> on 2013/12/05 11:22:41 UTC

[HELP] query w.r.t to cloudstack-1047

Hi Sanjay,
I was looking at the changes that were done as part of [cloudstack-1047 -
tracking in logs using job id ]. From the defect history it appears that
the change corresponded to
setting job-<id>=[<uuid>].

Currently the changes dont appear to be there in the master in
the ./framework/jobs/src/org/apache/cloudstack/framework/jobs/impl/AsyncJobManagerImpl.java
file. Could you please let me know what I am missing here. This is to help
me in identifying the best approach to fix cloudstack-3471.

Thanks in advance.

Saurav

Re: [HELP] query w.r.t to cloudstack-1047

Posted by Saurav Lahiri <sa...@sungard.com>.
Sanjay,
Thank you for the clarfication. I have created a ticket CLOUDSTACK-5410 to
track this one.

Saurav

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Sanjay - while porting the changes can you please atleast skip porting -
NDC.push("job-" + jobId + " = [ " + jobUuid + " ]");
We don¹t every line of log to have the job id and corresponding uuid. Just
the very first line saying that this jobId corresponding uuid is some uuid
is fine.

Thanks,
-Nitin

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.