Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/10/24 05:42:49 UTC

[New Feature] Apex SQL Support - Calcite Integration

Dear Community,

Thank you for all the contribution in making the first PR to get merged for
adding SQL Support in Apex.

The support for SQL in Apex is present here:
https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar/tree/master/sql

As a part of PR review and other discussion a number of followup items that
came up and I've created a Jira for them. Here is the complete list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2311?jql=project%20%3D%20APEXMALHAR%20AND%20component%20%3D%20sql

We'll be looking out for folks that are interested to contribute and
provide feedback to SQL Support in Apex.

So if you have time and interest, please let us know.

Thanks,
Chinmay.