Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org> on 2020/11/18 20:52:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair and VP Apache Accumulo

I am happy to announce the PMC recently voted Ed Coleman as the new
PMC Chair and Vice President of Apache Accumulo.  Ed was unanimously
approved at today's board meeting.

I want to thank the community for your support over the past 3+ years.
It was a great experience and I learned a lot.

Congrats Ed and may it be a prosperous journey.

Mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair and VP Apache Accumulo

Posted by Michael Hogue <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ed!

Posted by Keith Turner <kt...@apache.org>.
Congrats Ed.

Posted by Tanisha Faulkner <ta...@asrcfederal.com.INVALID>.

[External Email]

--

Tanisha Faulkner
Software Developer Associate

tanisha.faulkner@asrcfederal.com<ma...@asrcfederal.com>
c: (443) 869-1149

7110 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 150, Columbia, MD 21046

asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

________________________________

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair and VP Apache Accumulo

Posted by Marc <ph...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Congrats Ed !

Posted by "Owens, Mark" <jm...@evoforge.org>.
Congratulations, Ed!
Mark

Posted by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mike for all your work as PMC chair.   Congratulations Ed!

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Congrats Ed

Posted by Jeffrey Manno <jm...@apache.org>.
Congrats ed!

Posted by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>.
Congrats Ed!

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair and VP Apache Accumulo

Posted by Arvind Shyamsundar <ar...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Ed!

Posted by Brian Loss <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ed!