Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 12:02:31 UTC

Re: Axis2 Support

Alex Boisvert was working on an Axis2 binding component, but I do not know
the status...
The servicemix-http component handles soap and parses SOAP headers so that
they
are available on the message exchange.  It currently handles ws-addressing,
but not ws-security.
Depending on what you want, it may be worth to take a look at
servicemix-http.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Axis2 Support