Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 14:33:40 UTC

return value from SolrJ client to php

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I have to conect to Solr using SolrJ client and
documents return by solr to SolrJ client have to returned to PHP.

I know its simple to get document from Solr to SolrJ
But how do I return documents from SolrJ to PHP ?

Thanks
Amit Aggarwal

Re: return value from SolrJ client to php

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Why bring SolrJ into it in the first place? I've heard of, but not used, php
Solr clients. And you also have the possibility of just using HTTP calls...

Best,
Erick

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Hi Amit,