Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John van Oppen <jo...@vanoppen.com> on 2006/12/11 08:55:57 UTC

show runing config from spamd

I have a situation where I have lost my only useful copy of local.cf,
but I have all the spamd processes running happily on my servers.   Is
there a good way I can exact the current scoring criteria from the
servers?  If anyone has a way to do this, I would be very, very happy!

John

PS: the loss was due to a bad NFS meltdown

John van Oppen
PocketiNet Communications
Technical Operations
"Guter Rat ist teuer."  --Unbekannt
Main: + 1 (509) 526 - 5026
Direct: +1 (509) 593 - 4707

RE: FuzzyOCR Words List

Posted by Leon Kolchinsky <lk...@univ.haifa.ac.il>.

Hi,

Recently I've added these words to FuzzyOcr.words:
GALROE
VXBX
VOXBOX
TELECOM
maku
arss
PRGJ

May be it's a good idea to keep such updated lists or may be add to FuzzyOcr the ability to fetch updated lists from the web, but this should go to FuzzyOcr list, don't you think?

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky

FuzzyOCR Words List

Posted by Nigel Kendrick <su...@petdoctors.co.uk>.
Hi Guys,

We have recently been suffering from tons of inline image spam but this has
been pretty much killed by installing FuzzyOCR. Over the last week I have
been adding to the FuzzyOCR words file, and recently went on a Web search to