Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2018/05/22 06:41:37 UTC

NetBeans-88

Dear devs,

if someone has a good Knowledge of the parser stuff in NetBeans especially for JS/HTML/CSS and so on (JsEmbeddingProvider). Can you please have a look into this ticket? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-88 This prevents us from creating a new Plugin to add Vue support into NetBeans.

Cheers

Chris

Re: NetBeans-88

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Until the 2nd code donation, which will include the JavaScript modules, I’d
recommend to not work on Vue support.

Gj