Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Akhil S. Srinivasan" <ak...@mastek.com> on 2006/02/03 11:22:01 UTC

drools and activemq deployment problems

I got this exception while trying to load the drools component.

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in file
[d:\akhilss\eclipse\workspace\servicemix\se

rvicemix.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
javax.jbi.JBIE

xception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[file:///D:/akhilss

/eclipse/workspace/servicemix/rulebase.xml] cannot be opened because it
does not

 exist

bean wit

h name 'jbi' defined in file
[d:\akhilss\eclipse\workspace\servicemix\servicemix

.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
javax.jbi.JBIException

: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[file:///D:/akhilss/eclipse

/workspace/servicemix/rulebase.xml] cannot be opened because it does not
exist

javax.jbi.JBIException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path
resource [file

:///D:/akhilss/eclipse/workspace/servicemix/rulebase.xml] cannot be
opened becau

se it does not exist

        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.DroolsComponent.init(DroolsCo

mponent.java:109)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.PojoSupport.init(PojoSupport.ja

va:85)

.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[file:///D:/akhils

s/eclipse/workspace/servicemix/rulebase.xml] cannot be opened because it
does no

t exist

        at
org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPat

hResource.java:160)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.DroolsComponent.init(DroolsCo

mponent.java:97)

In the deployment process I have been having some odd problems.

I have tried etc/rulebase.xml and just rulebase.xml in my servicemix
config file which gives the same exception. Also

Another example when I changed the location of activemq.xml to
etc/activemq.xml and change the servicemix.xml file accordingly,

it throws the same exception. But when I do the same with the xslt
transformation component and point to etc/transform.xsl

it has no problems. Could you tell me why each component behaves
differently?

Thanks

Akhil Srinivasan

MASTEK
"Making a valuable difference"
Mastek in NASSCOM's 'India Top 20' Software Service Exporters List.
In the US, we're called MAJESCOMASTEK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from all computers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: drools and activemq deployment problems

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Both drools component and xslt component use spring resources to load
their data.
See http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/resources.html for
documentation.
They should behave the same way. Did you use the same syntax for both ?
It seems that the drools component tries to find a file relative to the
current directory
(which seems to be d:\akhilss\eclipse\workspace).
You may want to use the "classpath:" notation or change your current
directory.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet