Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Balachandran Sivakumar <ba...@balachandran.org> on 2015/10/06 20:06:03 UTC

Build failing due to rat

Hi all,

        When I run gradle build under the subprojects/performance folder, it is failing at the "rat" task saying unapproved/unknown licenses. It throws the error for the build.gradle file. If I add the standard apache license header to the file the error goes off. Is this something intentional for test purposes or should I send a PR with the license added ? Thanks

Re: Build failing due to rat

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
@Paul: true, but we were really talking about the "performance" module that
I added recently, and which contains tests that compare various Groovy
runtimes.

Re: Build failing due to rat

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Re: Build failing due to rat