Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2020/02/12 07:00:39 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.20.0 release

Hi all,

The next (2.20.0) release branch cut is scheduled for 02/26, according to
the calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com>
.
I would like to volunteer myself to do this release.
The plan is to cut the branch on that date, and cherrypick release-blocking
fixes afterwards if any.

Any unresolved release blocking JIRA issues for 2.20.0 should have their
"Fix Version/s" marked as "2.20.0".

Any comments or objections?

-Rui

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.20.0 release

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:45 AM Steve Niemitz <sn...@apache.org> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9557 should also be a blocker
> IMO, as it breaks existing pipelines.