Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anuj Gakhar <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 16:17:53 UTC

How to add Commit comments to files

I am trying to find a way to maintain a change history on every file in the
project. Once comments are forced on commit, every commit will carry a
comment with it. I want to be able to add that comment to the file(s) that
were committed at the top.  Just like svn:keywords works. But the difference
is svn:keywords substitues the already existing variables. Whereas I want to
be able to maintain a full log of comments. Anyone has anyone ideas on how
to achieve this ?

Re: How to add Commit comments to files

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#log-in-source