Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/09/10 11:18:16 UTC

[C2]: Build the release candidate

Hi Team,

I would propose the following plan for building our release candidate:
- Code freeze starting tonight (only bug fixes and documentation can be
checked in)
- Fixing open bugs (entered in bugzilla) until friday
- Testing examples and keep them running
- If nothing hinders us, release C2RC on monday morning (I don't like
release on fridays).

If you all agree, I will do the distribution build and deployment on monday
morning.

Carsten

Re: [C2]: Build the release candidate

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I would propose the following plan for building our release candidate:
> - Code freeze starting tonight (only bug fixes and documentation can be
> checked in)

+1 for me.

> - Fixing open bugs (entered in bugzilla) until friday

+1, yes, there still are some outstanding.

> - Testing examples and keep them running

+1 of course

> - If nothing hinders us, release C2RC on monday morning (I don't like
> release on fridays).

+1 ;)

> If you all agree, I will do the distribution build and deployment on monday
> morning.

+1, Thanks in advance.

Giacomo

AW: [C2]: Build the release candidate

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> +1 for the whole plan.
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> PS: I'd really like to get the new HSQLDB server code into C2.0
> to reduce the major point of
> failure for samples....

Ups, I thought it was already in...yes, +1 on this!

Carsten

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1 for the whole plan.