Posted to users@camel.apache.org by davsclaus <ci...@yahoo.dk> on 2010/07/07 18:55:33 UTC

Re: Problems unmarshalling with Java serialization (ClassNotFoundException)

You need to be a subscriber of the Camel mailinglist before the mails are
send to the list.

Otherwise the mails dont get forwarded to the mailinglist, and we the
subscribers cant see your mails and frankly dont want to mess with using
nabble to reply.

Re: Problems unmarshalling with Java serialization (ClassNotFoundException)

Posted by Matthieu Vincent <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I've already sent another mail to mailing lists without any response :)

Here is what i was saying :

I'm trying to unmarshal with serialization method a bean that is not the
current bundle but in a commons components bundle (with only pojo within).

I get the following error when camel tries to unmarshal my bean :

22:43:11,865 | ERROR | nModule-thread-1 | DefaultErrorHandler | 89 -
org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.8.0.fuse-06-11 | Failed delivery for
exchangeId: ID-ITEM-64684-49962-1354223882336-2-1. Exhausted after delivery
attempt: 1 caught: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
commons.InformationInput java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
commons.InformationInput at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)[:1.6.0_33] at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[:1.6.0_33] at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)[:1.6.0_33] at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)[:1.6.0_33]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6749334/osgi-bundle-access-spring-context-file-from-another-bundleat
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)[:1.6.0_33] at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.doImplicitBootDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:1610)
at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.searchDynamicImports(ModuleImpl.java:1547)

My bundle containing the bean is correctly started and i've defined the *
commons* package in the *Export-Package* of the commons bundle definition.
I've also already add the package in the Import-Package part of the bundle
trying to do the unmarshalling

Does anyone managed to such thing ?

Thx !

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yodamad <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

  reading this title, i think i may have a similar problem.
Do you have any solution ?? :) :)

Thx