Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/02/03 21:45:25 UTC

Move to db.apache.org

Hi,

I've copied the jakarta-turbine-torque repository over to db-torque and
moved jakarta-turbine-torque to jakarta-turbine-torque.old. If things
are looking all right for folks then I'll nuke the old repository
tomorrow. With your current settings:

cvs co db-torque

should do the trick. Please let me know if you have any problems.
--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: Move to db.apache.org

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi,

Using WinCVS it is unable to expand the module.  ViewCVS also shows
db-torque and jakarta-turbin-torque bot as unreadable.  Is the repo OK at
the mo?

cheers

jez

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: Move to db.apache.org

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On 3 Feb 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've copied the jakarta-turbine-torque repository over to db-torque and
> moved jakarta-turbine-torque to jakarta-turbine-torque.old. If things
> are looking all right for folks then I'll nuke the old repository
> tomorrow. With your current settings:
>
> cvs co db-torque

confirmed

Re: Move to db.apache.org

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On 3 Feb 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've copied the jakarta-turbine-torque repository over to db-torque and
> moved jakarta-turbine-torque to jakarta-turbine-torque.old. If things
> are looking all right for folks then I'll nuke the old repository
> tomorrow. With your current settings:
>
> cvs co db-torque

confirmed