Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/01/26 00:57:19 UTC

@EJB injection for Jetty

I added a simple hack to get @EJB injection working in Jetty.  It is
hack is just a trimmed down version of the Tomcat
DefaultAnnotationProcess or which only handles @EJB injection.

As with the Tomcat version, this is only in there to demonstrate the
@EJB annotation use and is by no means a final solution for
annotation processing.

-dain

Re: @EJB injection for Jetty

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
I think the NPE you saw was addressed by

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: @EJB injection for Jetty

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.