Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by wilsonr guevara arevalo <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2018/01/30 20:35:04 UTC

Remote Storage of interpreter configurations

Hey everyone,

I´m a software developer and as part of a project I required to save interpreters configurations in an external repository in the cloud (S3, Google Cloud, etc). I saw that the current version of zeppelin have this feature working but it just support storage of notebooks.

The notebooks implementations uses the interface  NotebooksRepo which can be extended to any implementation that saves in different repositories. I'm implementing the required changes to add this behavior into the repository. This is a change I want to contribute to the project and that´s why I sent this mail.

How could I handle the commit change and maybe know if it would be implemented and in which version.

Any information about it I'll be attempt.

Greetings

Wilson René Guevara Arévalo | Software Developer
Skype: wilsonr990
wilsonr990@hotmail.com | wilsonr100@gmail.com

Re: Remote Storage of interpreter configurations

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
ZEPPELIN-2742 implement an unified storage interface for configuration
(including interpreter setting), you have add new implementation as you
want.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2742

wilsonr guevara arevalo <wi...@hotmail.com>于2018年1月31日周三 上午4:35写道: