Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2008/05/20 22:32:01 UTC

IvyDE site svn path

Hi,

In subversion, there is an external link from ivy/site/ivyde to ivy/
ivyde/site. This link seems useless, we should svn move it instead.
And this makes relative path to common images, css and js more
difficult to manage.
Any objection to remove it and svn move it ?

Nicolas

Re: IvyDE site svn path

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <
nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In subversion, there is an external link from ivy/site/ivyde to
> ivy/ivyde/site. This link seems useless, we should svn move it instead. And
> this makes relative path to common images, css and js more difficult to
> manage.
> Any objection to remove it and svn move it ?

I'm fine with moving it.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/