Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goetze <ch...@sensage.com> on 2006/11/14 00:27:06 UTC

How do I avoid install error when using "dir" assembly?

I'd like to avoid getting the following error, but still have an xxxx-
bin.dir file available:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error installing artifact:
/local/home/cg/a/fremont/src/java/cli/DO/i386-RedHat-linux26/debug/target/cli-3.6-bin.dir
(Is a directory)

Is there a magic exclude I can insert someplace?
--
cg

Re: How do I avoid install error when using "dir" assembly?

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On 11/14/06, Christian Goetze <ch...@sensage.com> wrote:
> I'd like to avoid getting the following error, but still have an xxxx-
> bin.dir file available:

This is a known problem and has been fixed in the snapshot version and
scheduled for 2.2.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-119

2.2 is meant to be release soonish, there was a hold up for some
reason but I can't recall what the reasons are.