Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Srini Datari (sdatari)" <sd...@cisco.com> on 2015/06/18 03:57:23 UTC

ssvm-check.sh is having NFS mount errors

Hello,

I am trying to install CloudStack (on an ESXi host) and the secondary storage VM is unable to mount the NFS Secondary Storage. When I run the helper script, I get the error

_____

ERROR NFS is not currently mounted
…
WARNING cannot ping NFS Server

Try mounting the NFS server inside the VM
____

I found that I am unable to ping the NFS server from ssvm. Can I manually add a route to make this work ?

Thanks in advance,
Srini Datari

Re: ssvm-check.sh is having NFS mount errors

Posted by "Srini Datari (sdatari)" <sd...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Rajesh.

Thanks,
Srini

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
You can manually add routes or whatever is necessary, but it won't persist
reboots/redployments.

--
Erik