Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chris Gastin <ch...@gastin.com> on 2003/10/31 04:55:53 UTC

Iterating List of Lists

I have List of Lists of DataObjects. I want to iterate through that List of
Lists to get access to the Data Object, where I will print the values of the
attributes on the data object. I have the outer loop working, but I don't
understand how to get the Data out of the list in the inner loop.

This is my latest attempt:

<logic:iterate id="list" name="di3List" scope="request">
            <logic:iterate id="data" collection="list">
                        <li><bean:write name="data" property="word"/> -
<bean:write name="data" property="definition"/></li>
            </logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>