Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 18:29:32 UTC

Using Snapshots

Looks as though using snapshots from a remote repo is working. If anyone
want to test it out, read the following documentation:

http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/getting-started.html#Using%20NMaven%20Without%20Building

For Visual Studio Specific Setup:
http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/ide/visual-studio.html
http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/plugins/maven-vsinstaller-plugin/usage.html

If you have previously built NMaven, then it is a good idea to clean out
your local repo first.

Regards,
Shane

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Amol Manjure <am...@gmail.com>.
The nmaven-settings.xml files gets generated automatically now when I
try to setup NMaven without building. However, bootstrap-build.bat
does not generate it.

Amol

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amol,

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Amol Manjure <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amol,

Re: Using Snapshots

Posted by Amol Manjure <am...@gmail.com>.
Shane,

[...]

[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach

  org.apache.people.repo (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)