Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/05/03 21:57:19 UTC

no such algorithm http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Hi,
I was running a wss4j 1.5 snapshot from a few weeks back and I switched
to 1.5.0 today. However, I ran into a problem - for some reason it no
longer recognizes the RSA algorithm. I get this exception:

Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler:
Encryption: error during message
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported
signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport
encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5)
    at
org.apache.ws.security.action.EncryptionAction.execute(EncryptionAction.java:64)
    at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(WSHandler.java:191)
    at
org.codehaus.xfire.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutHandler.invoke(WSS4JOutHandler.java:154)
    ... 21 more

The only difference between getting that and not getting it is switching
out my wss4j jars. I have all the other stuff on my classpath like
bouncycastle and the xml security version is 1.3.0.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: no such algorithm http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Nevermind, Tomek Sztelak on irc pointed out to me that I was using an
old version of bouncycastle. Oops.

- Dan

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.
I've seen this too because I didn't have the Bouncy Castle jar
(bcprov-jdk13-128.jar) in the CLASSPATH.

Not sure whether your problem is because of this.

Tim

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--