Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Krishnan Kishore <sk...@hovservices.in> on 2010/11/26 12:54:04 UTC

RE: Identity-H (solution may help )

Hi.

While I am using other pdf library. I got the same issue

Now I identified the font of the pdf text,
I installed it then I got the correct character.

Reason:
I think if u r getting "??" character
the windows application (notepad etc..)
cannot identify the correct character to the unicode character.
So it is displaying it as "?".(so need to install the font)

While  debugging if you get the equal Unicode value of the text character
Then you your convertion is correct.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Krishna Kishore

Posted by Krishnan Kishore <sk...@hovservices.in>.
Hi, arun

You need to identify the  font and install  the corresponding
Font family (where the conversion is going on)
Cheers,
KrishnaKishore

Posted by arun segar <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,