Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/30 05:10:40 UTC

Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dan,

In fact, the PDF is "Karaf Manual", which gather bother user and
developer guide.

I will add a dedicated link on the "Documentation" section, it will be
clearer.

I planned to work on the website today (adding new sub-projects, etc),
so it's the good timing ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.