Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Emanuele Gesuato <eg...@ibc.it> on 2009/07/16 12:36:57 UTC

Pageable FormComponent

Hi there,

I've got an extension of a FormComponent that basically show a list of
data (an element for row) with three buttons for permitting the crud
operation (new, modify and delete).

This component can show only a list of static data (ArrayList) and it
isn't a DataTable but now i would like to use a dataprovider for lazy
convenient to do another (ex-novo) component ?

Obviously i would like to mantain the load of static data (it's a
component quite used) AND dynamic data.

Here is the full code of the component (unfortunately the comments are
in italian):
http://pastebin.com/m6ef959a8

Thanks,
Emanuele

Re: Pageable FormComponent

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Typically the pattern would be to use a repeating view of some sort
(ListView, etc) and inside that repeater, add form components.  A
"list" is not a "form component" - in most cases.  An input field
is... etc...

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com