Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Amey Samant <am...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/20 06:36:14 UTC

how to ....

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE THE GROUP ?
I HAD MAILED TO unsubscribe mail ID and got a reply in which they wanted confirmation. BUT THE REPLY SIMPLY BOUNCES.
I TRIED EVERYTHING MENTIONED IN THE UNSUBSCRIBE CONFIRMATION MAIL BUT IT JUST DOES NOT WORK.
IS THERE A WAY OUT
ARE THE MODERATORS / LIST OPERATORS ON THIS USER LIST?

regards
amey

Re: how to ....

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Apr 20, 2007, at 6:36 AM, Amey Samant wrote:

> CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE THE GROUP ?
> I HAD MAILED TO unsubscribe mail ID and got a reply in which they
> wanted confirmation. BUT THE REPLY SIMPLY BOUNCES.
> I TRIED EVERYTHING MENTIONED IN THE UNSUBSCRIBE CONFIRMATION MAIL
> BUT IT JUST DOES NOT WORK.
> IS THERE A WAY OUT
> ARE THE MODERATORS / LIST OPERATORS ON THIS USER LIST?

go here

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/mail-lists.html

click on the unsubscribe link