Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2016/04/06 04:28:50 UTC

GPG verification in GitHub tags

Devs,

I saw GitHub rolled out a new feature to verify GPG-signed commits and tags
in the UI [1]. If release managers upload their GPG public keys to their
profile in GitHub[2], it shows up as "Verified", which is pretty cool [3].

[1]: https://github.com/blog/2144-gpg-signature-verification
[2]: https://github.com/settings/keys
[3]: https://github.com/apache/accumulo/tags

Re: GPG verification in GitHub tags

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
CHRISTOPHER. What is this voodoo. Looking into this now :)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: GPG verification in GitHub tags

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
FYI.

You can see how we're doing here, on the right hand side.

https://github.com/apache/yetus/tags