Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it> on 2006/07/13 15:23:34 UTC

[OT] Re: Struts Action + Multiple Request

RODRIGUES DE ALMEIDA Thiago ha scritto:
> Would you have the reference for these problems ?

With a bit of googling:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/183110

> If it's a browser's bug or limitation, i would need to prove it. :)

It seems to be a standard, at least for HTTP 1.1:
To prove it I think you could open a command prompt shell and use
"netstat", to see how many connections are made between the client and
the server

Ciao
Antonio

Re: [OT] Re: Struts Action + Multiple Request

Posted by Monkeyden <mo...@gmail.com>.
I love this part:
"...you should avoid doing standard Web browsing while these settings are in
effect"

Why should "standard Web browsing" not be subject to the HTTP Protocol
Specification?  These guys are characters.  I'm glad I made the right
decision years ago when I chose the Java camp, and not Microshaft.