Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lloyd Wilson <Ll...@pwgsc.gc.ca> on 2003/07/10 18:06:08 UTC

Multiple Application Modules

Hello,

I have an urgent need to find a resolve to this problem.

First off, I sent a post about this the other day, but noone has yet to reply, so I figure it could be either how I worded the question, or noone has encountered the problem.

To describe the problem, I'll first start out by telling you my configuration.

I have configured several struts config xml files to support multiple application modules. The applications all work fine, however, I am unable to define message resource bundles within the application module struts config files? The forwards, actions, etc. all work fine.

I just want to know if anyone has encountered this kind of problem as I can't seem to find anything relative to this subject. Would you consider this to be a bug? Could it be that I may have a configuration problem?

As a workaround I can define all the message resouce bundles in the default struts config file. Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks for your help in advance. Any direction on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Lloyd

Re: Multiple Application Modules

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
It would help if you can send your message resources settings for each
module.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist