Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Hello World <wo...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/24 14:35:10 UTC

One service multiple access points

Hello,

I'm actually trying to implement a service deployment platform (based on
some research I'm doing about service protocols) on top of Axis2c.

My problem is that I need the same ``conceptual'' service to have multiple
interfaces or access points (i.e multiple URLs). I've already figured out
that I can create a service group and assign the same ServiceClass to all of
them.

<serviceGroup name="hello_group">
<service name="interface1">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass locked="xsd:false">hello</parameter>
    <description>This is a small description</description>
    <operation name="greet" />
</service>
<service name="interface2">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="xsd:false">hello</parameter>
    <description>This is a small description</description>
    <operation name="greet" />
</service>
</serviceGroup>

But now, inside libhello.so I need to know from which interface (interface1
or interface2) messages are coming from?

Is there any way to do this? Is there some easier way to achieve the
multiple interface single handler model?

Thanks in advance,

-- Anis

Re: One service multiple access points

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hello World wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva
> <supun06@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Anis,
>
>     Have you looked at the Math client and Service in the samples
>     directory?
>

> Yes. But from what I have understood the math service is just one service
> with many operations (which quite common). I.e single handler, one URL,
>  one set of operations. What I want is single handler  but MULTIPLE URLs
> and thus MULTIPLE operation sets (i.e multiple WSDL files)
>
> If you are talking about the sg_math service, than that one is indeed,
>  multiple interfaces, but it is also multiple handlers (it is a bunch of
> separate services)
>
> PS. I don't want "clients" to have anything to do with what's going
>  on at the server side. The clients don't see that the interfaces are
> implemented by the same .so object. All they see is standard services .

Looks like you are talking about service aggregation. Either you can
write a wrapper service, to direct retests to relevant services, or you
could get another third party mediator to do the proxying.

Samisa...

> Regards,

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: One service multiple access points

Posted by Hello World <wo...@gmail.com>.

Memory leak woes

Posted by Hatim Daginawala <Ha...@argodata.com>.
Hi All,

I have attached couple of small test programs. I am trying to reuse
svc_client and I can't figure out the cause of memory leaks in the loop.
Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I am using AXIS2/C 1.4.0 on Win32 with Visual Studio 2003

Thank you,

Hatim

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail transmission is confidential,
may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended
recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: One service multiple access points

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anis,

Have you looked at the Math client and Service in the samples directory?

Supun.