Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Zacarias <zm...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 15:16:22 UTC

SoapFault handling on Proxy services

Hi,
I have an Architecture where most services are outside of de JBI
container so, I define my services on Servicemix as Proxys with
HttpBc.
Here is an example of my xbean

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
	xmlns:ServiceProxy-http-su="http://osde.com.ar/services/ServiceProxy-http-su"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0
servicemix-http.3.2.xsd">

	<http:endpoint
		service="AptoServicioProxy-http-su:ServiceProxyService"
		endpoint="ServiceProxyServiceJBIPort"
		role="consumer"
		locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/services/ServiceProxyService/"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		soap="true"
		soapVersion="1.1"
		/>

	<http:endpoint
		service="ServiceProxy-http-su:ServiceProxyService"
		endpoint="providerendpoint"
		role="provider"
		soapVersion="1.1"
		locationURI="http://10.100.148.194:8082/Service/services/Service"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		soap="true" />
</beans>

I works fine, but when I got a SoapFault on provider endpoin (XFire
throws a XFireFault) I can't give the same to the consumer endpoint
(SOAP message). It just send a plain HTML with the stack trace.

Does anybody know, how can I send the soap message with the
xfirefault/soapfault to my consumer?

Thanks.
Best rewards.