Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Wolfinger Uwe <uw...@oegk.at> on 2021/07/23 11:12:36 UTC

JCIFS Connector File Size Attribute

Hi,

we are using the JCIFs shared drive connector to crawl windows shares. What we would like to have is, that the file size can be displayed in the search results, i.e. that an appropriate attribute is sent to solr.

According to this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CONNECTORS/issues/CONNECTORS-1204
this should alfready work.

Unfortunately i am not able configure the corresponding job to send such an attribute. A look at

https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/blob/trunk/connectors/jcifs/connector/src/main/java/org/apache/manifoldcf/crawler/connectors/sharedrive/SharedDriveConnector.java

shows, that only the following attributes are added as fields:
rd.addField("lastModified", lastModifiedDate.toString());
rd.addField("fileLastModified",DateParser.formatISO8601Date(lastModifiedDate));
rd.addField("createdOn", creationDate.toString());
rd.addField("fileCreatedOn",DateParser.formatISO8601Date(creationDate));
rd.addField("attributes", Integer.toString(attributes));
rd.addField("shareName", shareName);

am missing something? Or ist the fileSize attribute missing when populating the crawling result.

kind regards,
Uwe

AW: JCIFS Connector File Size Attribute

Posted by Wolfinger Uwe <uw...@oegk.at>.
Thank you very much fort he hint, now it works as expected!

Kind regards,
Uwe

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wolfinger Uwe <uw...@oegk.at>.