Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Cassian Drew <Ca...@oopl.com.au> on 2001/06/26 06:44:09 UTC

rpcrouter - Servlet not initializing - blank pages returned

Running Apache SOAP v2.2 with WebSphere v3.5

The installation works fine with VAJ test environment, however on deployment
to the app server, the rpcrouter never makes it through init() (as displayed
on the console).

The result is that the test - ie pointing the browser at the servlet -
returns a blank (empty body) jsp.

???  I dont have jstools.jar in my path - as I cant find it on the net -
however as it works without it in the test environment, I am thinking this
isnt the problem.???

would appreciate some wisdom.

thanks.