Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/06/14 16:10:11 UTC

pubscribe notifications question

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions:

Let's say I have a web service (WSRF based web service) that I want to be
capable of publishing a notification when host disk space is too low.

I know its possible to define a resource property and that WSRF
automatically generates a topic for each of these resource properties.

1.	Is there a way to describe the notification topics schema using the
WSDL? (Other wise, how can the consumer know what SOAP document to expect
when notification is fired by the provider?)
2.	Is it possible to provide an enumeration of the supported
notification topics (of course it's possible to develop a custom operation
that will return a list of all supported topics. But the question is whether
possible to expose that notification topics enumeration to consumers)?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255