Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Taylor, Mohan" <Mo...@Artesia.com> on 2002/11/22 15:59:31 UTC

Installing on oc4j

I've deployed the soap.war file within oc4j and I'm getting the following
error when I try to deploy/list/un-deploy using the apache soap admin
interface.
Has anyone experienced this error before?

[jsp src:line #:11]
Method getServiceManagerFromContext(javax.servlet.ServletContext,
java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.
org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(app
lication, configFilename);

Thanks,
Mohan

Re: Installing on oc4j

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Things like this typically result from the Apache SOAP classes being
loadable from two different locations.  You said you deployed soap.war
(usually a good thing).  Is there a soap.jar lurking around somewhere
that oc4j could also use for loading classes?  The most notorious spot
is $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext.

BTW, what is oc4j?

Scott Nichol

Re: Installing on oc4j