Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Keren Ouaknine <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/06 05:06:19 UTC

generating data for pigmix

Hello,

I am generating data with generate_data.sh and get an error opening
pigperf.jar. I inflated the files (jar -xvf on pigperf.jar) and it seems
just fine as I could see all the class files corresponding to the pigmix
scripts.
Any idea? Thanks!

This is the command which generates the error:

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop --config $conf_dir jar pigperf.jar $mainclass
$hadoop_ops \
    -m $mappers -r $rows -f $pages $user_field \
    $action_field $os_field $query_term_field $ip_addr_field \
    $timestamp_field $estimated_revenue_field $page_info_field \
    $page_links_field

This is the error:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error opening job jar:
pigperf.jar
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
 at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:72)

 Keren Ouaknine
Cell: +972 54 2565404
Web: www.kereno.com