Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2009/11/03 08:28:38 UTC

[RECALLED] Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1

So Lachlan just confirmed that there's no issue with callbacks. We are
cleared to go ahead with the release.

However since there were a few new bugs discovered and fixed in the
last week, I am recalling this vote, and will tag 3.0-STABLE branch
one more time and post the new artifacts somewhere between today and
Thursday morning. Hopefully the second vote will take less time.

Thanks everybody for doing such a thorough evaluation.

Andrus

Re: [RECALLED] Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Thanks for putting the build together, Andrus.  I'll re-test as soon
as they are ready.

mrg