Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/05/05 09:58:05 UTC

RE: Resolving the Component.dtd reference

I have the same problem.
I try to extend the t:datascroller of MyFaces 1.1.1 and the
Component.dtd cannot be found.
(I am working with eclipse).

Moreover I have another compile problem.
I removed the datascroller package out of the myfaces-all.jar and copied
the corresponding resources into my project.
The jsps that use t:datascroller show now the following error:

Error: cannot access
org.apache.myfaces.custom.datascroller.HtmlDataScrollerTag:
bad class file:
...\WebRoot\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\myfaces\custom\datascroller\HtmlD
ataScrollerTag.class

I did a lot of refreshs, deleted all classes, recompiled everything but
the error remains.
Any ideas?