Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/01/08 15:48:12 UTC

Re: [github-digest] 2019-09-17 - 2019-10-02

Hi Chetan,

We talked about this quite some time ago, sorry for missing to reply to
your email for such a long time ...

On Wed, 2019-10-02 at 19:28 +0530, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Recently we open sourced a tooling [1] to generate Github summary
> report
> across multiple repositories. This helps in understanding the work
> being
> done in a project when it is split in multiple repositories
>
> If below report is useful to the community then we enable a task to
> send
> such a report say weekly or bi-weekly.

I think this tool can be useful for us, as it's easy to overlook some
topics. I would be most interested in a report of pull requests that
need attention. I think we can start at open PRs that had no comments
for 7 days or more.

Also, did you deploy this somewhere on ASF infrastructure? I'm
interested in the operations details as well.

Thanks,
Robert