Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2014/05/02 04:43:27 UTC

4.4 release-notes

Hi all,

I'll help on the Release-notes of 4.4.  Could it be possible to provide a
list of new features in 4.4 or point me where I can get it ?  Their is a
public filter in JIRA but I'm not sure it is accurate.

Also, on the upgrade notes side, does it require special step like
upgrading to a new SystemVM templates?

BTW, how can I create shared/public issues filter in JIRA in order to
generate know issues and fixed issues for this release?

in case someone could create them:
4.4.0 Fixed Issues
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND affectedVersion in (4.2.0, 4.2.1,
4.3.0) AND fixVersion = 4.4.0 AND resolution != "\"Unresolved\"" ORDER BY
created DESC, priority DESC, key ASC

4.4.0 Known Issues
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND (affectedVersion = 4.4.0 OR
fixVersion = 4.4.0) AND resolution is EMPTY AND level = "Public" ORDER BY
priority DESC, key ASC

Thank you!

Pierre-Luc Dion
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy
Montréal QC  H3J 1S6
www.cloudops.com
@CloudOps_

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks for you help Daan,

It would be best if filters could be publically accessible so the RN script
would work, if you can do this. I can't, from Jira doc I would not be allow
to do that but some person ca since 4.3 filters exists.

Pierre-Luc Dion
855-OK-CLOUD (855-652-5683) x1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy
Montréal QC  H3J 1S6
www.cloudops.com
@CloudOps_

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Pierre-Luc,

--
Daan

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12327096
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12327097

it is the dashboard I wanted to share, btw

--
Daan

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

--
---

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I had shared my dashboard by now:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12323265

it contains more issue filters and I had to remove some other gadgets
because it complained about some maximum. I don't think we need all
those dashboards. Pierre-Luc has his filters,

--
Daan

RE: 4.4 release-notes

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.