Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org> on 2019/05/21 21:56:16 UTC

Drill Meetup @ Santa Clara (Wednesday)

Hi everyone

As some of you know, we have a Drill Meetup in MapR's headquarters at Santa
Clara, CA.

Here is the link to the sign up sheet:
https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Drill-User-Group/events/260840985/

Folks from Alibaba will be presenting how they are leveraging Drill on top
of large scale timeseries data.

We'll be briefly presenting what's new in Drill 1.16, and also celebrating
Drill turning 4 years old!

Hoping to see many of you who are local. (Webex details for remote
attendees will follow)

Kunal

Kunal

Re: Drill Meetup @ Santa Clara (Wednesday)

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for sharing this as off-site people like me would be
benefited :).
Just a quick suggestion can we create a tab “Drill talks and presentation”
in Apache Drill website and share all the presentation links there . Allow
folks to upload there talks/presentation.
Even I have presented a talk + workshop session in Drill for newbie to get
started which I don’t mind sharing with Drill community.
 It would be good for folks who are new to Drill and looking for how Drill
is being used in industry or who wants to know much more about Drill .
These session and presentation will be helpful .
What Drill community thinks ?

Thanks ,
Divya

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.