Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Thomas Thornbury <th...@optonline.net> on 2002/01/25 22:50:19 UTC

JNI under Apache SOAP 2.2 & Tomcat

Hi all,

I have a SOAP app that runs fine under the configuration above under
Win2K.

However I'm porting it to HPUX.  It has a executable DLL called via JNI
under Win2K.  I've recompiled the library under HPUX and created a .so
file.  Unfortunately SOAP can't find it.  I tried setting
LC_LIBRARY_PATH and LIBRARYPATH in the environment, but once again I'm
bitten by the fact that Apache SOAP uses it's own environment and
neither is in the executing environment to the application if I print
out the library path property.

Anyone know what the setting under Apache SOAP or Tomcat is so it'll
load my library?

Posted by Gary Feldman <ga...@rtr.com>.