Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 15:52:07 UTC

PreCommit-TEZ-Build issue

There seems to be an issue with the PreCommit build possibly regarding the
Hadoop labels. Is anyone aware of any ongoing upgrades or changes?

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-TEZ-Build/

Regards,
jeagles

Re: PreCommit-TEZ-Build issue

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
Seems fine now. It was pending for several hours with errors like H1, H2,
etc does not have Hadoop label.

Posted by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>.