Posted to users@maven.apache.org by er...@bell.ca on 2005/03/29 21:36:28 UTC

BUG - replacetoken ant tag

Hi,

I've fall on this issue with the "ant:replace" task within Maven (jelly
script) during my plug-in development:

"The token attribute must not be an empty string."

It seems that Maven deletes the content of the "replacetoken" before the
execution of Ant. I've found an open bug on JIRA related to this
problem:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1258

The bug is open since the 1.0-rc2 version of Maven and it is considered
"Major", but was never fixed. I would like to know when this bug will be
fixed, because it's a real blocker for me.

Thanks,

Eric

RE: BUG - replacetoken ant tag

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Eric,

AFAIK, this is a bug in Ant not in Maven (I get it on projects where I use
only Ant). It is because does not support an empty replace string. Add a
space or something and it should work.

You should ask on the Ant mailing list and see if it got fixed.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: BUG - replacetoken ant tag

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.