Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 09:34:20 UTC

Re: [Axis2]VC2005 Build problem (was Re: hello)

Hi ritu,

can you send the link error messages,

Thanks
Nandika

Re: generating .dll of server

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
hi ritu,

If you can take a checkout of source distribution, you can find the relevent
vc2005 projects for
axis2c , services and client programes in <axis2c checkout
directory>\ides\vc\axis2c directory.

If you are going to create the project yourself then do the following.

New Project -> Visual C++ -> win32->console application
in application setting select dll and empty project options and then add
your files to the project.
In preprosessor options add AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT macro.

And in linker options add axis2_engine.lib axiom.lib axis2_util.lib .

Regards
Nandika

generating .dll of server

Posted by ritu gaud <ur...@yahoo.co.in>.
hello,

---------------------------------

Re: [Axis2]VC2005 Build problem (was Re: hello)

Posted by ritu gaud <ur...@yahoo.co.in>.
hi nandika,

  thanks a lot. i got .exe by ur help.

  thanks,

  bye.

Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
  hi ritu,

you need to have following .lib files in your LIB path to avoid there errors,
The libraries are
   axis2_util.lib  axis2_engine.lib axiom.lib axis2_parser.lib

you will find these libraries in <axis2 binary directory>\lib directory.

If you are building using a vc project , add these to properties->linker->input->Additional Dependencies.

regards
Nandika

  On 1/24/07, ritu gaud <ur...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:    hello,

  these r the linking errors

  error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_log_impl_log_error referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_svc_client_create@8 referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_options_create@4 referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_endpoint_ref_create@8 referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_strcmp@8 referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_env_create_all@8 referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axiom_namespace_create@12 referenced in function "struct axiom_node * __cdecl build_om_payload_for_echo_svc(struct axis2_env const *)" (? build_om_payload_for_echo_svc@@YAPAUaxiom_node@@PBUaxis2_env@@@Z )

Nandika Jayawardana < jayawark@gmail.com> wrote:   Hi ritu,

  On 1/24/07, Dinesh Premalal < xydinesh@gmail.com > wrote:   Hi Urvashi,

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
hi ritu,