Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Grant <da...@busydata.com> on 2004/03/02 01:19:09 UTC

jsp import question

Hi All,

I am having a problem importing a package into my jsp file. The package is
called mytest.jar

The following is my jsp file

-----------------
<%@ page
import = "java.io.*"
import = "java.lang.*"
import = "java.util.*"
import = "mytest.*"
%>

<%

	Mytest mytest = new mytest("123123", "javatest", "test");

-----------------

I can't get setting the Mytest instance. I get an error complaining about it
cannot compile because:  "package mytest does not exist"

I have put the mytest.jar file in my WEB-INF/lib directory. I have also set
the CLASSPATH to include
the mytest.jar file specifically.

Any ideas?

If this is the incorrect list, can someone point me to the correct list to
post my query

Thanks

Emma Grant
Database and Website Developer