Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/06/07 03:53:09 UTC

Add committer: Leonard Richardson

Hey all,

Leonard is a developer at CollabNet and jmcnally, DLR and I can vouch that
he writes great code. Since CollabNet is starting to use Turbine more and
more, I would like to see him get commit access so that he can just check in
his changes himself. He will be a great asset to this project.

Can I get three +1's from the people with commit access?

Thanks,

-jon

Re: Add committer: Leonard Richardson

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> Leonard is a developer at CollabNet and jmcnally, DLR and I can vouch that
> he writes great code. Since CollabNet is starting to use Turbine more and
> more, I would like to see him get commit access so that he can just check in
> his changes himself. He will be a great asset to this project.
>
> Can I get three +1's from the people with commit access?

+1, Leonard is an incredible programmer and human being.  He writes
for segfault.org and has his own site at crummy.com, where he posts
free software he has written, along with various ramblings.  ;)

Dan

Re: Add committer: Leonard Richardson

Posted by John Thorhauer <jo...@zenplex.com>.
+1

John
On Thursday 07 June 2001 01:53, Jon Stevens wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Leonard is a developer at CollabNet and jmcnally, DLR and I can vouch that
> he writes great code. Since CollabNet is starting to use Turbine more and
> more, I would like to see him get commit access so that he can just check
> in his changes himself. He will be a great asset to this project.
>
> Can I get three +1's from the people with commit access?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -jon

** John Thorhauer
** john@zenplex.com