Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> on 2015/02/10 22:20:50 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi there,

Les, or anyone: I have a question related to this very very old thread:
http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/Integration-of-Shiro-td4600440.html

Especially about question No 5: "̆Can anonymous user have permissions?"
(but am more inclined to rephrase it to "how can anonymous user have
permissions").

In this very old thread, as answer, Les mentions that "There is another way
that is a little more difficult that I can think of". Am interested in that
"another way".

Could somebody shed a bit of more light to it? Where to start digging? Any
examples perhaps?

Thanks in advance,
~t~