Posted to user@click.apache.org by Ricardo Lecheta <rl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 13:42:23 UTC

Re: stafetul pages

Hi,

Bob, in fact the Wizards demo also put the WizardPage in the session.. The
Step1.onNext() does " getWizardPage().setStateful(true);"

I think I´m going to implement the Filter.. As Malcolm said I also need to
be careful to not
clean the reference to the current page too.

The problem is how the Filter can know what´s the current Page... Currently
the Page.getClass().getName() is the session key...
since the clean up code will be in some Filter, would be easier if the page
path is used as the session key, may be ?

thank you..

--
Ricardo Lecheta

Re: stafetul pages

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
You could also check the HTTP referer. If it is different from the current
path you can clear all pages from the Session.